Fisher Scientific Traceable 300-Memory Stopwatch
Unit recalls 300 memories and displays sample numbers 1 through 300. Fisher Scientific Traceable 300-Memory Stopwatch provides repeat functions of countdown alarm timing and can recall memories both during and after event timing.
Set it to count down at any time from 10 hours to 1 second. When zero is reached, the timer alarms and begins to count down again from the programmed time. This repeat cycle continues automatically until stopped. Display always shows running time remaining to zero and cycles counted from 1 to 300.
- Functions: single-action, time-in/-out, continuous-timing, cumulative-split, interval-split, 300-memories, and repetitive programmable countdown alarm times
- Three-line display simultaneously shows running time, cumulative-split, and interval-split
- Interval split also shows longest, shortest, and average times
- Also includes functions of pacer, stroke, and speed calculations
- Water-resistant, O-ring-sealed, and shock-resistant ABS plastic case has non-skid rubber sides
- As a chronograph, the unit displays time of day in hours, minutes, and seconds, AM/PM, date, and day of the week; also has a time-of-day alarm
- Times to 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, 99 hundredths
- Resolution: 1/100 of a second
- Accuracy: 0.001%
- Size: 7.6 x 6.4 x 2.2cm (3 x 2.5 x .875 in.)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 02-440-1A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|300 Memory Water Resistant Stopwatch|
|3 x 2.12 x 0.87 in. (1.62 x 5.38 x 2.20cm)|
|Provides repeat functions of countdown alarm timing|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stopwatch, lanyard, Velcro™ and detachable clip. (No battery)|