Fisher Scientific Traceable Decimal Stopwatch
Precise, Traceable timing for enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies, and all timed lab tests. Fisher Scientific Traceable Decimal Stopwatch is tough with water-resistant ABS plastic case which seals out moisture, dust, and fumes encountered in harsh lab, plant, or field environments.
Made for scientists in industrial, educational, hospital, and governmental labs who insist on the finest instrumentation. Engineered for ease of operation, accuracy, and reliability.
- Quartz-crystal design is accurate to 0.0005% over 100 times more accurate than other stopwatches
- Decimal stopwatch's four timing formats/resolution are: hr./min./sec.; 1/100 sec.; 1/1000 min; 1/100,000 hr.
- Maximum readouts are 19.999999 hours, 1199.999 minutes, 71999.99 seconds, or 19 hr./59 min./59 sec./99 hundredths
- Stopwatch functions include single-action, time-out, interval-split, cumulative split, and continuous roll-over timing
- Triple display shows cumulative splits, interval splits, and running time
- 500 recallable memories display the lap, split and running time
- Memory feature also displays the fastest, slowest, and average lap time
- Unit displays time of day, date, day of the week and features a time-of-day alarm
- Additional features include countdown alarm, countdown then countup alarm, countdown repeat, pacer, and stroke functions
- Timing range is 19 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, and 99 hundredths
- Accuracy: 0.0005%
- Size: 6.4 x 7.6 x 1.9cm (2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 02-440-1A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in. (6.35 x 7.62 x 1.9cm)|
|Enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies and all timed lab tests|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stopwatch, 4-yr Silver Oxide battery, lanyard|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok