Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital-Bottle Refrigerator Thermometers
Innovative Digital-Bottle Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers with MINIMUM/MAXIMUM readings
Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital-Bottle Refrigerator Thermometers display minimum and maximum readings over any time period, and entire unit is waterproof
- Temperature range is -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C)
- Resolution is 0.1°
- Accuracy is ±1.0°C/Ultra model accuracy is ±0.4°C at tested points
- Supplied with NIST certificate
- Stainless-steel probe protects high-accuracy thermistor sensor
- Liquid-filled GRAS bottle mimics liquid sample temperatures
- GRAS liquid generally recognized as safe by U. S. Food and Drug Administration
- Available with liquid fill or glass bead fill
- Chemical-resistant ABS plastic holder stands on a shelf or side of holder affixes to a refrigerator wall or any wall with supplied Velcro is 2.25 x 2.25 x 1.25 in.
Traceable Thermometer is provided with an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stainless Steel probe, ABS Plastic holder, double back tape and Velcro™ and replaceable Silver Oxide battery|
|-22° to +122°F|
|Bottle is filled with nontoxic glycol|
|Freezer, refrigerator, incubator and environmental chamber|
|-30° to +50°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok