Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Dial Thermometer
Easy to read digital dial and mercury free. Fisherbrand Traceable Digital Dial Thermometers are ideal for cuvets, soil, incubators and test tubes. Wide temperature span combines the ranges of more than 90 different mercury thermometers.
- LCD display 20 times more readable than eye-straining pointers or mercury levels
- Readings updated every 10 seconds
- Operate continuously for 1.5 years on a single replaceable battery
- Resolution, accuracy: 0.10, ±1°C Stem length: 4.8 in. (12cm)
- Stem diameter: 0.12 in. (3mm)
- Dial diameter: 1.5 in. (38mm)
- Weight: 1.01 oz. (31g)
- Range: -58 to 572°F and -50 to 300°C
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Soil, cuvettes, test tubes, food products, incubators, biomedical reagents and petroleum Hydrocarbons|
|Thermometer with centigrade and fahrenheit scale|
|-50°C to +300°C|
|Protective case, Silver Oxide battery|
|-58°F to +572°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok