Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Tachometers
Vivid 0.5 in. high display. Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Tachometer measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance up to 12 in. (30cm).
- Five-digit LCD; memory feature lets you recall the highest, lowest, and last reading
- Rugged ABS case
Touchless and Contact Measurements Model
- Use the touchless sensor to get speed readouts in rpm; use the contact sensor for direct readout of surface speeds in feet per minute or meters per minute
- Detects speeds from 0.1 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Contact sensor provides readouts from 0.1 to 19,999rpm, 0.05 to 1999.9m/min. or 0.2 to 6560 ft./min; accuracy, 0.05% + 0.1rpm from 0 to 999.9rpm and 0.05% + 1rpm from 1000 to 99,999rpm
- Dimensions: 8.50L x 2.50W x 1.50 in.H (21.5 x 6 x 4cm); weight: 10.50 oz. (298g)
- Detects speeds from 10 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance of 2 to 78 in. (5.1 to 198cm)
- Unit is accurate to within 0.05% of full scale
- Indicator on the display panel automatically alerts you when the battery is low
- Dimensions: 7.50L x 2.75W x 1.50 in.H (19 x 7 x 4cm); weight: 9 oz. (255g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|1 to 99,999rpm|
|Touchless measurements only|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok