Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Thermometer with Stainless-Steel Probe
Affordable routine thermometer monitors temperature around the clock
For nonstop monitoring. Use the Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Digital Thermometer with Stainless-Steel Probe in foods, soils, cuvets, water baths, wastewater and incubators. With convenient high and low alarms; automatically “watches” solutions. At the touch of a button, display temperatures, switch from °F to °C, or set high/low alarms.
- Can be programmed in 1° increments, producing an audible signal when temperature rises above or falls below setpoints
- Resolution is 0.1°, accuracy is ±1°C
- Alarm mode may be switched off when not required
- Probe clips to unit for handy storage
- Single battery runs continuously for one year
- 0.5 in. display is readable from 10 ft.
- Probe dia. × L: 0.14 × 7.25 in. (3.6 × 184.2mm)
- Cable length: 3 ft. (0.91m)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability for temperature only to standards provided by NIST™.
|-58°F to +500.8°F|
|Food, soils, cuvettes, water baths, wastewater and incubators|
|-50°C to +260°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|4 x 2 x 4 in. (10.2 x 5.08 x 10.2 cm)|
|Flip open stand, Stainless steel probe, AAA battery and Traceable certificate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok