Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Thermometers with Stainless-Steel Stem and 0.25 in. LCD Screen
Used to measure temperature of gases, food, and semisolids
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Thermometers with Stainless-Steel Stem are resistant to acids, bases and solvents. Used to measure temperature of gases, food, and semisolids.
- Short-stem piercing models are ideal for carrying in a pocket
- Longer probes are excellent for measuring sample temperatures while stirring in deep vessels or water baths
- Thermometers with longer sampling rates allow thermometer to be removed from sample before reading—ideal when display is difficult to read in measuring position
- For use in cuvets, soil, incubators, petroleum products and foods
- Traceable to standards provided by NIST
- Waterproof thermometers (see Models 14-648-43, -44) are ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas and field use
- 0.375 in. LCD screen thermometers available (see Cat. No.14-648-47); also available with protective guards (see Cat. Nos. 06-664-32 and 06-664-30)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Easy-to-read handheld, measure temperature of gases, food and other semi solids|
|-50°C to +150°C|
|Stainless steel probe|
|-58°F to +302°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok