Fisher Scientific Traceable Dual-Display Digital Stopwatch
Quartz-crystal design is accurate to 0.0005%over 100 times more accurate than other stopwatches
Engineered for ease of operation, accuracy, and reliability. Fisher Scientific Traceable Dual-Display Digital Stopwatches provide precise, Traceable timing for enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies, and all timed lab tests. They are made for scientists in industrial, educational, hospital, and governmental labs. Quartz-crystal design is accurate to 0.0005%over 100 times more accurate than other stopwatches.
Set countdown time from 10 hours to 1 second. When zero is reached, timer alarms and repeats countdown from the programmed time. Repeat cycle automatically continues until stopped. Display count box shows how many times the cycle has been repeated. LCD screen continually displays time remaining to zero.
- Functions include single-action, time-out, interval-split, cumulative split, continuous roll-over timing, and countdown alarm timing
- Dual display shows cumulative and interval split
- Features eight recallable memories, plus fastest and slowest lap times
- Repeat timer provides repeat function of countdown alarm timing
- Tough, water-resistant ABS plastic case seals out moisture, dust, and fumes encountered in harsh lab, plant, or field environments
- Timing range is 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, and 99 hundredths
- Resolution is 0.01 second
- Accuracy is 0.0005%
- Size: 6.4 x 7.6 x 1.9cm (2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 02-440-1A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in. (6.35 x 7.62 x 1.9cm)|
|Stopwatch; lanyard; Battery|
|Dual-Display Digital Stopwatch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok