Fisher Scientific Traceable Full-Scale Thermometers
Switchable °F/°C temperature ranges
Stainless-steel probe with piercing tip allows constant exposure to extreme temperatures at the end of the range. Fisher Scientific Full-Scale Thermometer readings are updated every second and displayed on a 0.37 in. (9.4mm) LCD readout. Switchable °F/°C temperature ranges.
- Magnetic back allows placement on metal surfaces (incubators, freezers, water baths)
- Flip-open easel allows use on lab bench; spring fastener clips onto any edge
- Resolution, 0.1° from -20 to +200 and 1° elsewhere
- Measure just 2.12 dia. x 0.56 in. depth (5.3 x 1.3cm)
- Probe dia. x L: 0.14 x 5.5 in. (0.4 x 14cm)
- Cable length: 10 ft. (3m)
Plus model also includes high/low alarm, minimum/maximum memories, and hold.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|Freezer, incubator, water bath|
|-50° to +250°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|1.5V Silver Oxide battery|
|-58° to +500°F|
|Full-Scale Ultra Thermometer|