Fisher Scientific Traceable Infrared Thermometer with Wristband
Noninvasive, no-touch measurements
Noninvasive, no-touch measurements. Fisher Scientific Traceable Infrared Thermometers with Wristband are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, cleanrooms, electronics, and field use.
- Simple to use: turn on, point at sample, and take reading in less than a second
- Reads Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surfacesolids, semisolids, and liquids
- Hold command freezes the display at the current reading
- Emissivity of 0.05 to 1.00 in. .01 steps covers 90% of all applications
- Minimum and maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time
- Laser beam pointer permits perfect sample target sighting
- Display indicates low battery
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C + 2%
- Field of view is 6:1
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 0.75 in. (10.2 x 5 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Temperature range is -67 to 482°F and -55 to 250°C
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|0.5 to 1 in 0.01 step|
|Food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics and field|
|-55° to +250°C|
|ISO 17025, NIST|
|Wrist band, battery|
|-67 to 482°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok