Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Jumbo Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers
Perfect for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators
Perfect for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Jumbo Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer accurately monitors temperature with an enclosed “temperature-buffered”sensor.
- Bottle insulates sealed sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Thermometer fulfills all CDC thermometer and vaccine thermometer requirements
- Easy-view, jumbo 1.5 in. (38.1cm) high digits may be read from 30 ft. (9m)
- Sensor and 10 ft. cable perform accurately even when both are under water
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Triple display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum and current probe temperatures plus room temperature
- Min./max. monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends or for any time period — a significant advantage over “current reading-only” glass thermometers
- Range is -58° to +158°F and -50° to +70°C with a resolution of 0.01° and accuracy of ±1°C
- Alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a setpoint
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments
- 10 ft. (3m) micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Solid-state probes eliminate mercury contamination in refrigerators
- Sealed probe is housed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol; solution is GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe)
- Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
- Case: 3.87 × 4.37 × 0.87 in. (9.83 × 11.1 × 2.2cm)
- Sealed bottle probe measures 1 × 2.5 in. (2.5 × 6.4cm)
- Naked sensor is 0.18 dia. × 0.75 in. long (4.6 × 19mm)
- Replacement battery (02-440-3A) available
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to +standards provided by NIST™.|
|Monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators|
|-50°C to +70°C|
|2.5 x 3.87 x 4.37 in. (6.4 x 9.82 x 11.1 cm)|
|Sealed bottle probe, traceable certificate, flip open stand, wall mount, Velcro™, magnetic strips and AAA Alkaline battery|
|-58°F to +158°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok