Fisher Scientific Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatches
Digital stopwatches with choice of six translucent colorscolor code to a specific test or instrument. Fisher Scientific Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatch displays time of day in hour, minute, and second, AM/PM, date, and day of the week.
- Timer range: 24 hour with 0.01 second resolution for the first 30 minutes, 1 second after that; 0.01% accuracy
- Single-action, time-out, cumulative-split, and continuous timing
- Time-of-day alarm
- Tactile-feel, audible “click” provides a positive action
- 0.64cm (0.25 in.) high LCD digits
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.7 x 1.3cm (2L x 2.25W x 0.5 in.H)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28.4g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2 Year "always on" battery, breakaway, easy safety release lanyard and keychain carabiner|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|5.1 x 5.7 x 5.7cm (2 x 2.24 x 2.24 in.)|
|Single action, time out, cumulative split and continuous timing, time of day alarm, tactile feel, "click" switches with a sound indicator provide a positive action|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok