Fisher Scientific Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatches
Digital stopwatches with choice of six translucent colorscolor code to a specific test or instrument. Fisher Scientific Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatch displays time of day in hour, minute, and second, AM/PM, date, and day of the week.
- Timer range: 24 hour with 0.01 second resolution for the first 30 minutes, 1 second after that; 0.01% accuracy
- Single-action, time-out, cumulative-split, and continuous timing
- Time-of-day alarm
- Tactile-feel, audible “click” provides a positive action
- 0.64cm (0.25 in.) high LCD digits
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.7 x 1.3cm (2L x 2.25W x 0.5 in.H)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28.4g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2 Year "always on" battery, breakaway, easy safety release lanyard and keychain carabiner|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|5.1 x 5.7 x 5.7cm (2 x 2.24 x 2.24 in.)|
|Single action, time out, cumulative split and continuous timing, time of day alarm, tactile feel, "click" switches with a sound indicator provide a positive action|