Fisher Scientific Traceable Memory-Card Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers/Humidity Meters
Min/max memories, high/low alarms and data capture; displays °F/°C
Min/max memories, high/low alarms and data capture; displays °F/°C. Fisher Scientific Traceable Memory-Card Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers/Humidity Meters captures a continuous stream of data to see the behavior of refrigerators, room areas or tests.
Stand-alone unit with datalogging capabilities; uses a removable standard SD memory card thst is identical to types used in digital cameras.
- Covers -30° to +70°C (-22° to +158°F)
- Sealed bottle sensor is insulated from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Solution in sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material
- Thin cable is easy for refrigerator door to close and seal
- Alarm sets in 0.1° increments; beeps and flashes a bright red LED when temperature rises above or falls below user-set trip points
- Four-line display shows temperature of bottle probe, ambient temperature, humidity and time-of-day
- Batteries and adapter supplied
- Records readings from once a minute up to once every 720 minutes on a removable standard SD memory card
- Thermometer captures 5.9 million readings (over 10 years of minute-by-minute readings)
- Memory card reader (supplied) plugs into any USB Windows or Mac computer port no software to install for an instant report
- Memory card text file shows date, time-of-day and sensor readings in a single line
- Text report includes date/time-of-day and sensor readings, which may be sent to any spreadsheet or database
- Probes: internal ambient, internal humidity; external bottle probe or stainless-steel probe
- Probe Temperature Range: -30° to +70°C (-22° to +158°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Probe Temperature Accuracy: ±0.6°C (0° to 50°C [32° to 122°F]), ±1.2°C (-30° to 0°C [-22° to +32°F], 50° to 70°C [122° to 158°F)
- Humidity Range: 0 to 99.9%RH
- Humidity Resolution: 0.1
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH at 25°C (77°F) for range of 20 to 85% RH, ±7% RH elsewhere
- Display: four-line readout, LCD digit height: 0.7 in. (1.7 cm)
- Bottle Probe Size: 1 x2.5 in. (2.54 x 6.35cm)
- Stainless-Steel Probe Size: 0.16 x 1 in. (0.41 x 2.54cm)
- Cable, L: 79 in. (200cm)
- Size, L x W x H: 3.5 x 4.25 x 1.25 in. (8.89 x 32.7 x 3.18cm)
- Weight: 7 oz. (198g)
- Case: high-impact, chemical-resistant, ABS
Both models include internal probes to measure ambient temperature and humidity
- S04566: Bottle probe model is ideal for monitoring refrigerators, freezers and incubators
- S04567: Stainless-steel probe model is ideal for QC and research
Batteries last one year with no data capture and one month with sampling rate of one per minute. If adapter receives no current, battery provides automatic backup.
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
|Stainless-Steel Probe; 256MB SD memory card, USB memory card reader, magnetic mounting strips, Velcro wall mount, bench stand, batteries, adapter, plastic case|
|Traceable to NIST|
|-30° to +70°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok