Fisher Scientific Traceable Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Stores in memory and displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day)
Stores in memory and displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day). Fisher Scientific Traceable Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with triple display shows current °F/ °C temperatures.
- High/low alarm
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- Resolution and accuracy fulfill precise measurements for refrigerators/freezers
- Sealed bottle in GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- Refrigerator/freezer door closes and seals tightly around micro-thin cable
- Triple display shows current °C/°F and minimum/maximum temperatures
- Alarm can be set in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above or falls below set points
- Visual LEDs and audible alarm signals continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Permits easy one-key calibration by user
- Range: -50° to +70.00°C
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Display: three lines, two alarm LEDs
- Cable: waterproof, 120 in.
- Case: high-impact, chemical- resistant, ABS plastic
- Size: 2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7g)
- Four-wire platinum waterproof bottle probe ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- 1 x 2.5 in.
- No bottle
- Probe is 0.187 in. dia. x 0.75 in.L
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). NIST traceable
|Probe without bottle|
|-50° to +70.00°C|
|Batteries, 10 in. micro cable, platinum RTD stainless-steel bottle probe, 201 in. cable, magnetic strips, Velcro™ tape, bench stand|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok