Fisher Scientific Traceable Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Thermometer
High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable serviceeven in the severest environments
High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable serviceeven in the severest environments. Fisher Scientific Traceable Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Thermometers have platinum sensor which ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range. Ideal for foods, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, wastewater, gas systems, soil, ovens and electronics manufacturing.
- Handle Probe: Meter range of -200° to +500°C with 0.001° or 0.0001° resolution
- Displays °F or °C
- Membrane-covered keys are splash-proof and easy to operate
- Decimal-placement key changes display to show one, two, three, or four significant numbers after decimal
- Internal data logger automatically captures MIN/MAX readings every hour for last 24 hours
- Instant response probe updates readings three times per second for liquids, air/gas, semisolids
- HOLD allows user to freeze display for reading later
Handle Probe Model
- Range: -99° to +500°C
- Fast-response 4-wire platinum waterproof stainless steel probe
- Probe diameter: 0.13 in.
- Stem length: 6.30 in.
- Overall length: 9 in.
- Cable length 5 ft.
- Use for liquids, air/gas and semisolids with readings at tip penetration of 0.3 in.
|Measuring temperatures in gas systems, reagents, chemical solutions, soil, water baths, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, foods and wastewater|
|-100.000° to +200.000°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|11.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 in. (29.21 x 8.89 x 13.97cm)|
|Platinum probe, cable, computer output capabilities (software package must be purchased separately), plastic carrying case, batteries and Traceable Certificate
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok