Fisher Scientific Traceable Sentry Thermometer with Bottle
Triple display simultaneously shows high, low, and current temperatures
Triple display simultaneously shows high, low, and current temperatures. Fisher Scientific Traceable Sentry Thermometer with Bottle allows to monitor temperature of any experiment when you're not thereovernight, weekends, even during lunch.
Allows you to instantly view if freezer, water bath, or incubator is within temperature specification.
- Simple, one-button operation resets high/low memories
- Probe's wire mounting bracket permits easy sensor placement
- ABS plastic case has flip-open stand, wall hanging hook, magnet, and Velcro mounting tape
- Low battery is signaled on display
- Resolution, 1°; accuracy, ±1°C
- Dimensions: 2.62 x 2.5 x 0.75 in. (6.5 x 6.4 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
Micro cable for sealed spaces
- Sensor and 10 ft. (3m) cable may be placed under water, in refrigerator, or freezer
- Small cable diameter (0.06 in.) allows refrigerator doors to close on it with no effect
- Unplugging the cable activates sensor inside unit for monitoring ambient room temperature
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2.62 x 2.62 x 0.75 in. (6.5 x 6.4 x 1.9cm)|
|Battery (provides one year continuous operation), bottle probe for refrigerator/freezer, flip open stand, wall hanging hook, magnet and Velcro™ mounting tape|
|-50° to +70°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Freezer, incubator, water bath|
|Sentry Thermometer with Celsius Scale|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok