Fisher Scientific Traceable Temperature Chart Recorders
Provides a permanent record, which is easy to read, duplicate, fax, scan and file. Fisher Scientific Traceable Temperature Chart Recorders are single-use, disposable recorders for monitoring temperatures in refrigerators, supply rooms, food storage, chemical warehouses, animal quarters, incubators, goods-in-transit, walk-in chambers, biological materials, and manufacturing plants.
- Shock-resistant ABS plastic case
- Eliminate messy pens, expensive instrumentation, confusing software and training
- Display temperature in both °F and °C on large 5.5 in. dia. (14cm) chart
- Battery-operated motor turns the chart with accuracy of ±1 second per day
- Easy-to-read chart shows temperature and time/day of occurrence
- Transparent window on recorder allows viewing of current temperature and history
- Records for 5, 10 or 40 days
- Chart, marker, and battery are preloadedsimply pull tab to begin recording
- Tamper-evident seal maintains integrity of unit and results
- Case measures 3.87L x 2.5W x 5.25 in.H (13.3 x 9.8 x 6.4cm)
- Weight: 11 oz. (312g)
- Case measures 5.25L x 3.87W x 2.5 in.H (13.3 x 9.8 x 6.4cm)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-20° to 100°F|
|-28° to 38°C|
|ISO 17025, NIST|
|One "AA" Alkaline battery|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok