Fisher Scientific Traceable UV Light Meter
Easy-to-use meter with a wide-band UV wavelength of 320 to 390nm.
- 0 to 199.9µW/cm2 (0.1µW/cm2 resolution)
- 1 to 19.99mW/cm2 (0.01mW/cm22 resolution) 1 to 1.999mW/cm2 (0.001mW/cm22 resolution)
- Accuracy of ±2% full-scale plus two digits
- Convenient operation and data storage
- DATA HOLD button freezes display to capture readings
- Precise photodiode and color-correction filter provide cosine- and color-corrected measurements
- Push-button recall of highest, lowest and average readings
- RS-232 port for connectin to computer, optional Data Acquisition System 06-661-22, optional Data Logger System 06-662-72 (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 1.25L x 3W x 7 in.H (3.2 x 7.6 x 17.8cm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (269g)
- Optional accessories (available online): DAS-3 Data Acquisition System 11-661-22 (captures, displays on monitor and stores readings on any IBM-compatible computer)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|±2% full-scale plus two digits|
|0 to 199.9?W/cm2, 1 to 19.99mW/cm2, 1 to 1.999mW/cm2|
|320 to 390nm|
|Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.|
|Meter, 0.75 in. diameter (1.9cm) photo cell, 9V battery, 40 in. (1m) cable and RS-232 output for connection to IBM™-compatible computer or datalogger.|
|0.1μW/cm2, 0.01mW/cm2, 1 to 1.999mW/cm2|
|UV Light Meter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok