Fisher Scientific Traceable Wireless Radio-Signal Refrigerator Thermometer
Wirelessly monitors refrigerators from up to 100 ft. away, offering min/max memory and high/low alarm
Wirelessly monitors refrigerators from up to 100 ft. away, offering min/max memory and high/low alarm. Fisher Scientific Traceable Wireless Radio-Signal Refrigerator Thermometer includes a remote refrigerator bottle probe module with three channels (set to 1, 2 and 3).
Main unit can be used with up to three remote refrigerator sensors. Set to channels 1, 2 or 3 to retrieve temperature readings.
- Data updates every 30 seconds
- Temperature readings from up to three remote refrigerator sensors can be sent to a main unit via radio signal: 433MHz frequency penetrates refrigerators and walls
- Sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material is insulated from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Min/max memory allows monitoring conditions over short or long time periods
- Alarm sounds when temperature rises above or falls below set points; can be set in 1° increments
- Indicator on main unit shows rising or falling temperature trends
- Range: -30.0° to +70.0°C (-22.0° to +158.0°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Functions: wireless, min/max memory, alarm, °F/°C
- Display: two-line LCD, 1 in. (2.5cm) digits
- Size, L x W x H: main unit, 4.5 x 4.25 x 0.75 in. (11.4 x 10.8 x 1.9cm); remote unit, 3.5 x 2.3 x 0.75 in. (8.9 x 5.8 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: main unit, 6 oz. (170g); remote unit, 3 oz. (85g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.|
|Bottle probe module with three channels (set to 1, 2 and 3)|
|-22.0° to +158.0°F|
|Main Unit: 170g; Remote Unit: 85g|
|Main unit, 1.4 × 10.8 × 1.9cm (4.5 × 4.25 × 0.75 in.); remote unit, 8.9 × 5.8 × 1.9cm (3.5 × 2.3 × 0.75 in.)|
|One remote unit supplied (additional available separately, 15-081-114); batteries; flip-open stand; wall mount; Velcro™; Traceable Certificate; and high-impact, chemical-resistant, ABS plastic case|
|-30.0° to +70.0°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok