Fisher Scientific Traceable Wireless Radio-Signal Refrigerator Thermometer
Wirelessly monitors refrigerators from up to 100 ft. away, offering min/max memory and high/low alarm
Wirelessly monitors refrigerators from up to 100 ft. away, offering min/max memory and high/low alarm. Fisher Scientific Traceable Wireless Radio-Signal Refrigerator Thermometer includes a remote refrigerator bottle probe module with three channels (set to 1, 2 and 3).
Main unit can be used with up to three remote refrigerator sensors. Set to channels 1, 2 or 3 to retrieve temperature readings.
- Data updates every 30 seconds
- Temperature readings from up to three remote refrigerator sensors can be sent to a main unit via radio signal: 433MHz frequency penetrates refrigerators and walls
- Sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material is insulated from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Min/max memory allows monitoring conditions over short or long time periods
- Alarm sounds when temperature rises above or falls below set points; can be set in 1° increments
- Indicator on main unit shows rising or falling temperature trends
- Range: -30.0° to +70.0°C (-22.0° to +158.0°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Functions: wireless, min/max memory, alarm, °F/°C
- Display: two-line LCD, 1 in. (2.5cm) digits
- Size, L x W x H: main unit, 4.5 x 4.25 x 0.75 in. (11.4 x 10.8 x 1.9cm); remote unit, 3.5 x 2.3 x 0.75 in. (8.9 x 5.8 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: main unit, 6 oz. (170g); remote unit, 3 oz. (85g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|Wireless Radio-Signal Thermometer|
|-22.0° to +158.0°F|
|-30.0° to +70.0°C|