Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Workstation Barometer with Clock
Ideal for recording ambient changes in the lab, monitoring conditions affecting sample analysis and assisting in the prediction of weather changes
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Workstation Barometer with Clock is ideal for recording ambient changes in the lab, monitoring conditions affecting sample analysis and assisting in the prediction of weather changes.
- Measures barometric pressure and graphically displays the barometric trend
- Displays temperature and time of day/date
- Adjustable altitude compensation from -900 to 3600 feet (-300 to 1200 meters)
- Graphic barometric trend shows present reading and previous one-, three-, six- and 12-hour readings in a bar chart format
- Forecasting indicators show weather conditions for the next 12-hours using symbols for sunny, cloudy and rainy
- Clock shows time in AM/PM or 24-hour format and date
- Barometric range: 23.62 to 31.01 inHg / 800 to 1050 mbar; resolution: 0.063 inHg / 1 mbar; accuracy: ±6 mb (890 to 1020 mb); otherwise ±10 mb
- Temperature range: -9 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F); Resolution: 0.5°; Accuracy: ±1°C (between 32 to 104°F/0 to 40°C); otherwise ±2°C
- May be wall mounted
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
|±6 mbar (890 to 1020 mb); otherwise ±10 mb|
|−9.5 to 70.5°C|
|Workstation Barometer with Clock|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok