Fisher Scientific Type-K Digital Thermometer Probes
For use with all Fisher Scientific Type-K Digital Thermometers including 15-077-10, -11, -14, -26 and 15-078-2, -3A, -3B and -39.
Fisher Scientific Type-K Digital Thermometer Probes are for use with all Fisher Scientific Type-K Digital Thermometers including 15-077-10, -11, -14, -26 and 15-078-2, -3A, -3B and -39.
Type-K Beaded Probe
- Fast-response Type-K thermocouple beaded 0.06 in. diameter (1.6mm) probe for use with all Type-K thermometers in liquids, semisolids, and air and other gases
- PTFE-resin coated 4 ft. (1.2m) cable
- Probe's temperature range is -40° to +250°C continuous and up to 300°C short term
- For temperature measurements from -50° to +700°C (-45 to +1300°F)
- Ideal for lab, plant, and field usewherever liquids, air/gas and semisolids are routinely monitored
- Heavy-duty, stainless-steel probe with handle has a diameter of 0.12 in. (3mm) and length of 9.75 in. (248mm)
- With 40 in.L (102cm) cable
- Stainless-steel Type-K thermocouple (NiCr/NiAl)
- Spring loaded
- Fast response with time constant of one second
- Universal keyed connector and non-heat-conductive handle
- Probe length (including handle) x diameter: 9 x 0.12 in. (140mm x 3mm)
- Cable length: 36 in. (91cm); Temperature range is -73° to +760°C (-163.4° to +1400°F)
|Monitoring Lab, plant and field use, liquids, air/gas and semi solid|
|Type-K surface probe|
|-73° to +760°C|
|Calibrated; comes with a Traceable certificate.|
|-45° to +1300°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok