Fisherbrand Variable-Flow Peristaltic Pumps
Provide fine resolution with a wide flow range used with food, pharmaceuticals and other critical solutions with this pump. Fisherbrand Variable-Flow Peristaltic Pumps offer outstanding flow control and flexibility for transferring and dosing liquids.
- Bi-directional flow with precise measured deliveries
- Excellent flow control and flexibility for transferring and dosing liquids
- Ultralow-, low-, medium-, and medium high-flow models feature flowrates from 0.005 to 600mL/min. and accept up to five different tubing sizes
- Revolution of one roller delivers a precisely measured volume specific to tubing size and motor speed control
- Variable-speed motor control and Pump has a purge/prime switch for high-speed emptying/filling, reverses at touch of a switch
- Reverse mode permits ease in draining tubing
- Three rollers reduce flow pulsation, prevent siphoning, and eliminate the need for check valves
- Packaged in chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Autoclavable tubing may be used with fluid temperatures from -62° to +260°C (-80° to +500°F) and is ideal for food, pharmaceutical and other critical solutions
- Dimensions: 6.62L x 4.75W x 4.5 in.H (16.8 x 12 x 11.5cm).
|0.4 to 85mL/min.|
|-62 to 260°C|
|Silicone tubing (0.06, 0.09, 0.18 and 0.25 in. I.D.), Polypropylene fittings/nipples, 120VAC power supply and accessory battery connector|
|-80 to 500°F|
|Variable Speed Pump|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok