Fisherbrand™ Workstation-Traceable™ Radio-Controlled Clock
Records date, day, and temperature from a direct signal from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Ideal for recording the receiving of samples, noting the exact time an event occurred, and supporting documentation.
- Signal automatically adjusts for A.M./P.M., 24-hour time, day/date, daylight saving time, leap year, and leap seconds
- Backlighting permits viewing in total darkness
- Alarm volume increases until turned off
- LCD 0.5 in. (13mm) digits readable from more than 10 ft. (4.8m)
- One “AA” battery with one-year continuous-use life span included
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok