Fisherbrand™ Electrophoresis Power Supplies
Easy-to-use power supplies designed for safety
- Choice of operating modes—constant voltage or constant current output modes with automatic crossover between modes; programmable models add a constant power mode Automatic shutoff (at run's end) saves time, energy and reduces errors Automatic recovery (after power failure) eliminates need to restart the unit
- Backlit LED display, mode indicator lights, internal timer and multiple output jacks
- Soft-touch keypad controls allow user to select modes and output levels, set timer and start/stop operation Power-off memory retains settings after shutdown Lightweight, stackable design allows use of multiple units while saving space on the benchtop
- Locking kickstand permits positioning the unit at an angle for better viewing
- Standard safety features include no-load and failure notification, arc and ground leak detection, overvoltage protection and jacks that are set away from controls
- Nonskid rubber feet provide stability
Compact Model FB300Q
- Runs up to 3 gels at once at either constant current or constant voltage Uses less surface area than a sheet of paper Utilizes UP/DOWN arrow controls Ideal for SDS-PAGE, DGGE/CDGE and DNA/RNA submarine electrophoresis
- Uses a numeric keypad
- Perfect for high-current electroblotting (Western tank and semidry, Southern and Northern) and SDS-PAGE applications
- Enhanced features include a third, constant power mode and remote temperature probe Both models have a numeric keypad Nine-program memory with “list program” function for quick recall makes these units ideal for multi-user labs or multiple repetitive operations
- FB1000Q is designed for isoelectric focusing, SDS-PAGE and native SDS-PAGE FB3000Q is ideal for DNA sequencing and high-voltage electrophoresis applications
All outputs run with the same settings. Fisher Service Division offers several types of service agreements for the equipment featured here. For details on these agreements, equipment repairs, and calibration services, see the front of the catalog. For immediate assistance, call 1-800-395-5442.
Service agreement available.
Warranty and Services
|DNA sequencing, high voltage electrophoresis|
|12 x 10.75 x 5.25 in. (31 x 27 x 13.3 cm)|
|Programmable Power Supplies|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok