Post Medical A.N.D. (Automatic Needle Disconnect) Phlebotomy Containers
Automatically remove blood collection needles with only one hand
Manufacturer: Post Medical WD110
- Unit automatically locks in the down position to help eliminate overfilling
- Ideal system for safe disposal of blood collection needles, lancets and butterflies
- Molded of durable, thick-walled, puncture-resistant plastic free of heavy metal pigments and latex
- Compact size fits easily into phlebotomy trays
- Mounting bracket (sold separately) secures both sizes to any flat surface with double-sided adhesive foam
For use with BD needles only.
Note: Container needs bracket (PM100TB) to work as an A.N.D. (Bracket sold separately.)
Meets OSHA requirements.
|Features a Safe-T-Ring to prevent premature locking|
|Sharps Container, 1 qt. capacity|
|Leaktight Locking Top, Safe-T-Ring|
|For use in patient rooms and all hospital departments including laboratory.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.