Fisherbrand Acrylic Desiccator Cabinets
Dust- and moisture-free storage in refrigerators, freezers and on benchtops
- Ideal for storing anhydrous and hygroscopic biological and chemical compounds, as well as electronic assemblies and any components requiring controlled storage conditions
- Neoprene gasket on door ensures tight seal
- Door is secured with two stainless-steel latches (large size has three latches) and full-height hinge
- Removable, lipped tray holds solid desiccant
- Shelves are removable, adjustable and vented to maximize airflow
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Cabinets measure L x W: 12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5cm)
|Ideal for storing anhydrous and hygroscopic biological and chemical compounds, as well as electronic assemblies and any components requiring controlled storage conditions|
|12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5cm)|
|Neoprene gasket, two stainless steel latches (large size has three latches) and full-height hinge, removable solid desiccant lipped tray, vented shelves|
|4 removable adjustable and vented shelves|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok