Fisherbrand Amber Boston Round Bottles with Black Phenolic PolyCone Cap
For long term storage and also offers protection for UV-sensitive contents. Fisherbrand Amber Boston Round Bottles with Black Phenolic PolyCone Lined Caps are ideal for use when content integrity and UV protection is important.
Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles are excellent general use bottles ideal for when content integrity and UV protection is important. Boston Round bottles features a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body. Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents; amber glass bottles absorb all wavelengths in the ultraviolet spectrum. Amber Glass Boston Rounds ensure integrity for long term storage and offer excellent protection for UV-sensitive contents.
- Boston round bottles features a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents
- Amber glass bottles absorb all wavelengths in the ultraviolet spectrum
Black Phenolic PolyCone Lined Caps
- Form an exceptionally tight seal and offer a good chemical barrier
- Liner molds itself around the sealing areas of the finish as the cap is screwed on, virtually eliminating leakage, evaporation, contamination, binding and backing off
- Ideal for everything from liquids, to soaps, to macro-invertebrates.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|8 oz., 250mL|
|Bottle, Boston RoundþBoston Round Bottle|
DWK Life Sciences (Kimble)
Get up to $250 in glassware at no additional cost with your qualifying Fisherbrandâ¢ Glassware purchase.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok