Fisherbrand Amber Boston Round Bottles with White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps
Amber bottles are general use bottles ideal for when content integrity and UV protection is important. They ensure integrity for long term storage and offer excellent protection for UV-sensitive contents.
- Boston round bottles features a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents
- Amber glass bottles absorb all wavelengths in the ultraviolet spectrum
White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps
- Polypropylene Caps are known for good impact strength, durability, cost effectiveness, thermal resistance, and pliability
- Caps are autoclavable
- Liner is made of a vinyl coating applied to high density polyethylene coated paper and then it is laminated to pulpboard
|2 oz., 60mL|
|Soda Lime Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok