Sterile and plugged, multipack
Chemically inert pipets have negative graduations as well as bidirectional scales.
- Blue markings are easy to read
- Packaging meets requirements of small-, medium-, or large-volume use
- Individually wrapped pipets come in transparent plastic/paper wrappers for easy identification and tear-through, and are further overpacked in handy shelf container/dispensers; ideal for small volumes requiring sterility
- Multipack with resealable flap for larger volume use permits easy access to several pipets at a time without contaminating unused pipets
- Outer packaging is recyclable
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Calibrated “To Deliver/Blow Out,” Color-coded packaging on all pipets, except bulk packs, allows easy identification by size using ISO™ standard colors.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok