Fisherbrand Clear French Square Bottles with White Polypropylene PE Foam/PTFE Cap
Space-saving and easy to fill. Fisherbrand Clear French Square Bottles with White Polypropylene PE Foam/PTFE Lined Caps features wide mouth opening ideal for mixing, storing and sampling.
Clear (Flint) Glass French Square Bottles are space-saving and easy to fill. The clear glass provides maximum content visibility and minimal chemical inference with bottle’s contents. The French Square bottle design allows the bottle to hold the maximum volume of contents while taking up minimum shelf and storage space. The wide mouth opening is ideal for mixing, storing and sampling.
Clear French Square Bottles
- Clear glass provides maximum content visibility and minimal chemical inference with bottle contents
- French Square design allows bottle to hold the maximum volume of contents while taking up minimum shelf and storage space
- Offer good impact strength and pliability
- Can be remelted after they are formed
- Foam-backed PTFE liners resist attack from virtually all chemicals at room temperature and provides resilience for a tight seal with a low moisture transmission rate
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2 oz., 60mL|
|Bottle, French SquareþFrench Square Bottle|
DWK Life Sciences (Kimble)
Get up to $250 in glassware at no additional cost with your qualifying Fisherbrandâ¢ Glassware purchase.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok