Fisherbrand Graduated Glass Bottle Beakers with Black Phenolic Rubber Cap
Multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens. Fisherbrand Graduated Glass Bottles with Black Phenolic Rubber Cap is also used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents.
Graduated Medium Rounds are excellent multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens, but can also be used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents. These clear (flint) glass bottles are designed with a slight shoulder for easy pouring and handling. The wide mouth facilitates easy mixing, handling, and transfer of contents. Graduated in both milliliters and ounces.
- Graduated in both milliliters and ounces
- Feature a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents; clear (flint) glass is appropriate when visibility is important but protection from UV rays is not necessary
- Environmentally sensitive bottles help eliminate waste and help to insure product integrity for long term storage
- Liner exhibit good resiliency and resistance to moisture vapor
- Closures provide consistent adherence to close dimensional tolerance
- Liner is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use
|Bottle, GraduatedþGraduated Medium Round Bottle|
DWK Life Sciences (Kimble)
Get up to $250 in glassware at no additional cost with your qualifying Fisherbrandâ¢ Glassware purchase.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok