Fisherbrand™ Disposable Cuvettes
Choice of polystyrene or methacrylate
Fisherbrand™ Disposable Cuvettes are available in choice of polystyrene or methacrylate. Select polystyrene cuvets for assays in visible spectral range (340 to 750nm); for accuracy throughout UV/Vis range (285 to 750nm), choose cuvets made from a superior grade of methacrylate.
- Disposable 10mm pathlength cuvets designed for visible and UV/Vis assays
- Clear four-sided cuvets are ideal for fluorimetry and nephelometry, as well as spectrophotometry
- Scale down assay volumes and save on reagents by using semimicro cuvets with capacity to 1.5mL
- Molded-in arrow indicates direction of transmission on standard and semimicro cuvets—helping assure uniformity
- Each case contains cuvets with same mold impression number—assuring precision between samples—standard deviation is <±0.005 extinction units between cuvets
|340 to 750 nm|
|Spectrophotometers, Fluorometers and Nephelometers|
|For assays in visible spectral range, accuracy throughout UV/Visible range|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok