Thermo Scientific Disposable Filter Columns
Disposable polypropylene columns effectively filter out interfering materials from blood serum or urine
- Save time and money Help eliminate inaccurate readings
- To use, just hold screening column over sample cup
- Decant directly through the column into sample cups no pipetting
- Filters 200 to 300µm When filtration is complete, discard column Sample is ready for analysis Columns are graduated in 0.5mL divisions
- Serum filter column for final filtration directly into sample cups for Technicon 6/60, 12/60, and SMAC analyzers
- Large flow channel and less capillarity let all the sample through Filters particles as small as 40 to 50µm Helps reduce line clogging
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|To filter out interfering materials from blood, serum, urine|
|200 to 300 μm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok