Fisherbrand Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles, Length: 8 in. (20cm)
Designed for quantitative procedures such as sampling, serial dilutions, as well as for bacterial inoculation. Fisherbrand? Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles, Length: 8 in. (20cm) are precision molded from a specially formulated, biologically inert polymer.
DescriptionIdeal for anaerobic microbiology applications where deep agar inoculation is required. Use in situations where flaming is not practical, such as under hoods and in anaerobic chambers. Flexible enough to facilitate streaking, yet rigid enough to penetrate the media for subsurface inoculation.
- Combi Loop has a 10µL loop on one end and a 1µL loop on the other
- Convenient than metal loops; use a loop directly from the package, then throw it away
- Gamma irradiated for sterility in accordance with U.S. Pharmacopeia Volume XX
- No flaming required, eliminating the hazards of open flames, spattering, cross-contamination, and the risk of infection from pathogens distributed by aerosol formation
- Color coded for easy identification
|500 Pack per Case|
|Certificate of dimensional accuracy|
|Flexible Inoculating Combiloop|
|Biologically Inert Polymer|
Buy one case of Fisherbrand™ Inoculating Loops or Needles and get one case at no additional cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.