Fisherbrand Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles, Length: 8 in. (20cm)
Designed for quantitative procedures such as sampling, serial dilutions, as well as for bacterial inoculation. Fisherbrand? Disposable Inoculating Loops and Needles, Length: 8 in. (20cm) are precision molded from a specially formulated, biologically inert polymer.
DescriptionIdeal for anaerobic microbiology applications where deep agar inoculation is required. Use in situations where flaming is not practical, such as under hoods and in anaerobic chambers. Flexible enough to facilitate streaking, yet rigid enough to penetrate the media for subsurface inoculation.
- Combi Loop has a 10µL loop on one end and a 1µL loop on the other
- Convenient than metal loops; use a loop directly from the package, then throw it away
- Gamma irradiated for sterility in accordance with U.S. Pharmacopeia Volume XX
- No flaming required, eliminating the hazards of open flames, spattering, cross-contamination, and the risk of infection from pathogens distributed by aerosol formation
- Color coded for easy identification
|960 Pack per Case|
|Certificate of dimensional accuracy|
|Rigid Inoculating Loop and Needle|
|Biologically Inert Polymer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok