||N/A||Standard; Polystyrene ; Capacity: 4.5mL||
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available. Please call customer service for assistance: 1-800-766-7000.
- Disposable 10mm pathlength cuvets designed for visible and UV/Vis assays
- Select polystyrene cuvets for assays in visible spectral range (340 to 750nm)
- For measurements in the visible and near-UV range (300-750nm) choose cuvets made from polymethyl methacrylate (acrylic)
- Choice of 4.5 and 1.5mL sample capacity
- Clear four-sided cuvets are ideal for fluorimetry and nephelometry, as well as spectrophotometry
- Scale down assay volumes and save on reagents by using semimicro cuvets with capacity to 1.5mL
- Molded-in arrow indicates direction of transmission on standard and semimicro cuvetshelping assure uniformity
- Packaged 100 cuvets per stackable tray; five trays to a case
- Outside dimensions: 12L x 12W x 45mmH
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok