Fisherbrand Easy Reader Conical Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes
Imprinted clear black graduations ensure accurate readings
Fisherbrand Easy Reader Conical Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes provide exceptional chemical resistance in a variety of sizes. Imprinted clear black graduations ensure accurate readings.
- Conical bottoms
- Large labeling area
- Choice of plug-seal or flat-top closures
- Sterile and nonsterile styles
- With black graduations and white marking area
- 15mL Tubes are graduated in 0.5mL subdivisions from 2 to 14.5mL
- 50mL Tubes are graduated in 5mL increments from 5 to 50mL
- The recommended working temperature range for polypropylene and PET is the same (0 to 4°C)
- No styrofoam racks included
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|12,000 x g|
|White Marking Spot|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok