User-friendly design takes the effort out of pipetting and reduces the risk of work-related upper limb disorders that are common in mechanical pipetting. Choose single, 8-, and 12-channel models in a variety of volume ranges.
- Clear LCD readout and easy-to-use keypad
- Electronic tip-ejection buttons, located for left- or right-handed operation, eliminate tip release pressure
- User-programmable modes, storable routine pipetting protocols, and fully adjustable speed settings for all operations
- Electronic start button activates all piston actions, reducing strain on thumb joints and carpal tunnel Computerized drive system lets you work more efficiently than with mechanical or other electronic pipetters Replaceable tip cone filter on most models helps minimize risk of internal contamination
- Operations include pipetting, reverse pipetting, pipetting with mixing, pipetting with cycle counter, manual pipetting, multi-dispensing, diluting, diluting with mixing, sequential dispensing, multi-aspirating, and automatic multi-dispensing.
- Can be charged using single-pipetter charging stand, 4-pipetter carousel charging stand, or AC-charging adapter; replacement NiMH battery packs are available (FS Cat. No. 21-390-45)
Compatible with most universal fit tips.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok