Fisherbrand Glass Fiber Circles
Faster flow, higher retention than cellulose filters
Used as prefilters and for gravimetric analyses. Suitable for many corrosive applications.
- Low hygroscopicity
- Chemically and biologically inert, with no organic binders
- Offer higher retention efficiency of fine particles (<3µm in size)
- Resist clogging for greater loading capacity than cellulose paper filters
- Autoclavable and usable to 500°C (932°F)
- Filters should be used flat: folding will break the glass fibers
|General purpose, air pollution monitoring, biochemical biological filtration cells, precipitated proteins, scintillation counting, radioimmunoassays|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok