Fisherbrand IB Model Serum Filters
Store serum up to seven days when it is essential to prevent any exchange of ions.
- One-way valve permits a physical gap to be created between the serum/plasma and clot, and prevents backflow into the primary collection tube
- Use with glass or plastic collection tubes
- Technique reduces second centrifugation, tube labeling and sample preparation time
- Allows direct sampling into automatic laboratory equipment
- Eliminates fibrin, particulate matter and equipment downtime
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Eliminates fibrin, particulate matter and equipment downtime|
|Glass or Plastic collection tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok