Fisherbrand Instrument-Specific Serum Filters
Designed to remove fibrin and gel separation particulates and permit direct sampling from primary collection tubes.
- Help protect ion selective electrodes (ISE) and eliminate additional caps, tubes and specimen labeling
- Use with glass or plastic collection tubes
- Technique reduces second centrifugation, tube labeling and sample preparation time
- Allow direct sampling into automatic laboratory equipment
- Eliminate fibrin, particulate matter and equipment downtime
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Remove fibrin and gel separation particulates and permit direct sampling from primary collection tubes|
|Collection tube 16 x 100mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok