Fisherbrand™ Low-Retention Microcentrifuge Tubes
Provides a secure seal—even over extended periods. Critical applications where minute sample recovery is important.
Snap-Cap™ lid provides a secure seal—even over extended periods. Critical applications where minute sample recovery is important.
- Manufactured from durable chemical-resistant polypropylene
- 0.6mL tube is graduated in 0.2mL increments; 1.5mL tube, in 0.5mL increments with an additional graduation at 0.1 and 2.0mL size, in 0.5mL increments
- Designed for use in critical applications where minute sample recovery is important
- Withstand speeds up to 30,000xG
- Recommended for freezer-to-centrifuge use
- Autoclavable up to 120°C and withstand freezing temperatures as low as -80°C
- RNase/DNase free
|Critical applications where minute sample recovery is important|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok