Ultra-lightweight (just over 6 oz. [173g]) and compact, these pipet controllers operate for eight hours from a single charge; low battery light indicates one hour of use remaining. During recharging, Filler/Dispensers can remain in use.
- Mode switch enables selection of three aspirate/dispense speeds, all of which are easily controllable by the triggers
- “High” setting to aspirate/dispense at full speed with blowout
- “Low” to aspirate/dispense at reduced speeds with blowout
- “G” to aspirate at reduced speed, dispense by gravity (for pipets designed “To Deliver”)
- Comfortable, concave finger triggers give you additional variable control of pipetting speed at any setting
- Standard controller has a streamlined shape to accommodate large or small hands
- Low-profile Plus and Turbo controllers have traditional pistol-shaped body to permit use in laminar flow hoods or biological safety cabinets
- Turbo model adds a powerful, yet quiet motor for faster large-volume pipetting, filling a 25mL pipet in under 3 seconds
- Compatible with glass or plastic pipets from 1 to 100mL
|Two spare filters, autoclavable pipet adapter bench stand, AC recharger, space saving wall stand and instructions|
|Glass or plastic pipet from 1 to 100mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok