Fisherbrand Polyurethane Ice Buckets
For use with liquid nitrogen, dry ice, water ice, and salt solutions.
- Capacity: 1.2 gal. (4.5L)
- Rigid polyurethane skinned-foam construction provides high durability and excellent insulating properties; buckets will not sweat or leak, and are unbreakable with normal use
- Resistant to acetone and easy to cleancan be chemically disinfected
- Withstand temperatures up to 95°C (203°F)
- Octagonal design will not deform; stable when full
- Molded handles enable safe handling and transport
- Flush lid with recessed handle allows stacking for convenient storage
Internal dimensions: Base diameter, 6 in. (15.5cm); Rim diameter, 9.625 in. (24.5cm); Depth, 6 in. (15.5cm). External dimensions: Base diameter, 7.25 in. (18.5cm); Rim diameter (maximum, with handles), 12.75 in. (32.5cm); Height, 7.25 in. (18.5cm)
|Dry ice, water ice and salt solutions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok