Fisherbrand Pressurized Eyewash with Drench Hose
During an eye-related emergency, time is important. The Bradley Pressurized Eyewash with Drench Hose is a self-contained portable eyewash station that provides an immediate supply of flushing liquid.
Pressurized unit features built-in carrying handles and attached hose spray. Pressure-relief valve prevents accidental overpressurization at 130psi.
- Twin chrome-plated brass, soft flow, eyewash heads with automatic flow control, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) stay-open valve, and protective dust covers
- Activated by large, stainless-steel push handle
- Eyewash flow lasts approximately 15 minutes
- Yellow thermoplastic hose spray with handheld squeeze-type valve, full-size spray nozzle, and hose clamp measures 8 ft. long (2.4m)
- Handle stays open after it's squeezed
- All metal parts are chrome-plated
- ABS plastic perforated disc sprayheads provide supplemental water to face and body
- Flow maintained for approximately 3.5 minutes
After emergency use of portable fixture, further cleansing of injury should be administered at a conventional plumbed fixture. Portable eyewash units should be flushed, cleaned, and supplied with fresh water every 60 days.
SEI certified to comply with ANSI Z358.1-2004.
Warranty and Services
|8 ft. Drench hose, inspection tag, sign and instruction|
|1280 oz., 37854.11mL|
|Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated Brass, Thermoplastic|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok