Akron Brass SaberJet Firefighting Nozzle with Pistol Grip (DSO)
Multipurpose nozzle is capable of a 95gpm fog flow at 100psi
Manufacturer: Akron Brass 1520
- Multipurpose fire nozzle with both solid bore penetration and fog stream capability
- Solid bore tips available in 9.5 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm ( 0.37, 0.5, or 0.62 in.)
- Features spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, and a full-time swivel inlet
- Offers lightweight Pyrolite construction
- Fog stream has twist shutoff; straight stream, a ball shutoff
- Fog flow at 100 psi (7 bar): 95 GPM (360 LPM)
- Flush without shutting down
Meets requirements of NFPA 1964, 1998 edition.
|Quick attack foam tube style 777|
|10.5 x 4.25 x 10.25 in. (26.67 x 10.79 x 26.03cm)|
|Spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents and a full-time swivel inlet|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok