Fisherbrand Safety Coated Clear Boston Round Bottles with White Polypropylene PE Foam/PTFE Cap
Ideal lab bottle for handling volatile substances. Fisherbrand Safety Coated Clear Boston Round Bottles with White Polypropylene Polypropylene PE Foam/PTFE Cap are easier to grip and harder to break.
- Plastic-coated Boston Round bottles are easier to grip and harder to break than ordinary glass bottles, yet still offer the chemical resistance and UV protection of amber glass
- If the glass does break, the plastisol coating contains the substance in the bottle long enough to allow for proper disposal
- Boston Round bottles feature a round body, curved shoulders, and a narrow screw neck opening
White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps
- Offer good impact strength, thermal resistance and pliability
- Liner is made of a vinyl coating applied to high density polyethylene coated paper and then it is laminated to pulpboard
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|Safety Coated Glass|
|Bottle, Safety Coated Boston Round|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok