Fisherbrand Safety-Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles
Keep liquids in clearly marked bottles that help prevent accidental misuse. Bel Art Safety-Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles are available in both preprinted and “Label Your Own” bottles.
- Chemical name and formula
- Full color NFPA Diamond
- Health hazards
- CAS # (Chemical Abstract Services #)
- Suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Color caps enhance identification
- LDPE bottles with polypropylene caps
- “Label Your Own” bottles also available
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) labeled bottles are white for light protection
- Use only with solvents compatible with LDPE; Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) labeled bottles are WHITE for light protection
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok